Thursday, August 4, 2011

This Little Place Makes Me Happy

I haven't written over here in so long because I started writing again at Stop and Smell the Chocolates, but this little blog still makes me smile when I stop by.  I like it here!  Well except for how I made the pictures crooked on the side - must fix that - LOL!

I'm toying with the idea of using this blog and my main one.  I would continue to post recipes and blogging-world sorts of posts at Stop and Smell the Chocolates, but post more personal day-to-day stuff here.  And if I posted a yummy recipe over there, I would let you know here.  Don't want everybody to feel obligated to follow more than one blog!  Haven't made up my mind though - I'm kind of wishy-washy if you haven't noticed!  :) If I do that, I would probably start sometime in September.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!  I'm looking outside at sunshine, flowers, trees, and spiders (as long as they stay OUTside, I'm OK) and listening to birds chirping and the windchimes in the breeze.  It's a lovely morning!

Smiling in the sunshine,
Lisa  :)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and enjoyed it. Is there a way in blogspot for you to have "pages" - you can make one for recipes and have it all in one spot maybe. I know wordpress offers it, so I would think blogspot does too. Just a thought, keep up the wonderful sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh! Slipped one by me huh? LOL! So I guess you decided not to do that since it already November. Ha! Ha!
    I'll follow you anywhere my friend.
    HUGS
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!